Filming by Promoters
- may take place at the concert and buying a ticket gives consent
to use footage as promoter wishes.
Right of admission
- is reserved and promoters may not allow admission to anyone considered
unsuitable or under the influences of substances likely to affect their behaviour.
Promoters staff directives
- must be adhered to by anyone on the venue premises or face eviction.
- may be in effect for all entrants to the venue.
- are not allowed into the venue including fireworks, barbecues and naked flames.
- is not permitted on the grounds of this venue.
- include tents, gazebos, parasols, banners, poles, flags, large umbrellas,
footballs, very large tables and anything else considered dangerous or likely to cause an obstruction.
- are not allowed with the exception of registered guide dogs.
Filming photography and audio recording
- is not allowed by customers and may face confiscation
of equipment or equipment not being allowed in to the venue.
- will be made only if the concert is cancelled and this does not include booking fees
which are a separate service charge made by the provider.
Paying admission on the gate
- is cash only as we are unable to process credit and debit cards.
Admission price on the day on the gate
- is more expensive than in advance
No physical games allowed
- sports like football etc are not allowed.
- of any description is only allowed by accredited vendors.
- is complimentary, please follow stewards instructions.
- is essential for any matters like collection of tickets or proof of age.
Retain your ticket
in a safe place and also the wrist band or stamp or whatever secondary
form of identification is given to you on the day.